If you need extra support due to age, a disability, an illness or accident, our support workers across Victoria specialise in caring for your meal preparation needs at home.
Preparing a healthy balanced meal at home can be difficult, especially if it’s just for you. It can also become difficult to access nutritious food as you get older or have lost mobility.
Looking for In-home Meal Preparation Services?
You can eat well with our support:
- Planning menus
- preparing meals, cooking and serving
- monitoring and stocking pantries
- grocery shopping
- supervising eating and drinking
- cleaning food preparation and eating areas
How we help is up to you
Our support workers are available to visit your home in the mornings, afternoons or evenings to prepare healthy meals to suit your tastes using ingredients and recipes you love.
It’s your decision how little or much support is enough. Our friendly and experienced support workers will accommodate your meal preferences with a tasty and reliable food service you can rely on.
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs as we’re one of Victoria’s largest providers with over 5,000 client visits a week